Monday, February 11, 2013

Online Marketing Services - What Can I Do for You?

Hi! Bonjour! السلام عليكم

I am an online marketing professional, specialized in search marketing, ppc and social media marketing. Certified in web and graphic designing, currently working on SEO of PakWheels.com which is Pakistan's #1 portal for cars and bikes.

I offer search marketing consultancy to all those who need help in search engine optimization of their website. Do you have one? Let me know if you have any questions regarding On site or Off site optimization. I am planning to launch my services website 'seOptus.com' soon.

Search Marketing Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
What's different about my services?

I've got almost 5 years experience in search, ppc and social media marketing, and during these years I've evolved myself into a long sighted search strategist. I can help you in identifying the traffic potential for a given set of costs. I always focus on practices that work, and I do it with analytics by focusing on search verticals and content that receives the most traffic to a website. Carefully thought content strategy for a website that is accessible to search engines and technically optimized is the key. Your website's information architecture is very important for SEO success.

I can plan a SEO focused content strategy after understanding the strengths of your website's information architecture for growth of relevant traffic to your website in less than 1 year.

You can let me work hard for your website to make it crawlable, scalable and reputed online. If you want someone to dedicatedly dig down the opportunities of online growth, I can help you win.
Let's add astonishing value to your business with confidence! 

Only Transparent Online Marketing Services, no cheap tactics.

Make your mind and let me know at anyone of the following platforms:
Linkedin
Google+
Twitter @twitahir
Skype: tahir.iqbal.seo

2 comments: